Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Father's Day Message

Dear father

It gives me such a pride thinking of you today. Your unconditional love and affection have always filled me with a sense of completeness. You are a friend, mentor, guide – a lighthouse for my life.

The values you have given me are helping me live a life of significance. What else could I have expected from God. I wish every child was lucky enough to get such gift. Your inexhaustible source of knowledge has enriched my intellectual thinking so much. You always had intelligent answers to my silly questions.

You are like a gardener who nourishes the plant, guards against the weeds and strong sunshine. The earth is a better place with you. You are a god ordained natural friend. I don’t know ways how to be more thankful to you. Happy Father’s Day!

Love from me

No comments: