Sunday, May 27, 2007

Great Birthday Messages

Tired of writing those old messages appearing in the cards? Here are some very innovative pieces you’d love to send.

Dear loved one
There is a rumor heard by me that you were born today. Great happening. How your arrival made this earth a happy place to be for me. May you live long and all the joys be yours! How sweet to think of you. Happy birthday!!

Dear Friend
Let me be the first to be proud of your being. May your life be illuminated by a million lucky stars! May all the flowers lay on your way spreading fragrance and beauty everywhere. May the bright sunlight of the morning touch your doorstep gently with some good news. May God bless you with nicest things of life!

My dear friend
Today is your birthday! Divine intervention – ask me why? You are the most beautiful woman on earth. Envy of all the beautiful things. What the gentle breeze is whispering into my ears. It is in the chirruping of the birds. The street roads are thankful that you walked on them. God’s perfect work of art. A poetry in space. You are incomparable.

No comments: